Last Updated: June 30th, 2021
– Analyze your behavior on our Website, so we can continue to improve
– Assist with the following:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device to store information. Specifically, cookies are small strings of text used to store information that may concern you, your behavior on the web, your preferences, or your device. Cookies are mainly used to adapt the operation of the Website to your expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices you made previously.
There are various types of cookies. Cookies do not record or store any personal data from your device.
Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the Website.
You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancelation of cookies through your browser. If you do this though, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the Website.
Analytics may collect information through log data, such as:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device;
– operating system;
– name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
– country information
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
We don’t use this information to identify you, but rather to understand usage trends on our Website.
We also use additional tracking technologies, named below, for the following purposes:
Facebook and Google Analytics
Our full list of cookies
The full list of cookies we use on our Website is below:
Analytics (area of the individual) and newsletter sign up every 14 days.
When you arrive to our Website, we will request your consent for cookies as follows:
A pop box that will require and answer from the visitor.
What can you do about cookies?
For our Website, this is how you can adjust your settings and, if desired, opt-out of cookies completely:
You can also manage cookies through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the Website, as well as preferences you’ve set for other websites.
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
How to contact us
For any questions on our cookies policy, you can reach us at the following email: email@example.com